There is a great need for child care during social & business events.
- Families need access to nontraditional child care during social and business events.
- What interests adults does not necessarily appeal to children. Besides, children will be children.
- During special occasions, parents, children and businesses face undue stress – children are bored, parents are embarrassed, businesses are concerned about safety, turn out and active participation.
- All guests feel special when you provide on-site child care.
- Parents who are part of your event can participate fully.
- It gives a reason for all invited guests to attend. Adults can relax and enjoy the event uninterrupted.
- No damage to property caused by unsupervised children.
- Parents can bring their children to the main program during appropriate, kid friendly times (e.g. cake cutting), and take them back to the on-site childcare during the rest of the program or children stay at the on-site child care throughout the event (parents can check in as much as they want).
Why Pick Christian Child Cares for your Event?
- Christian Child Cares looks at creative ways to meet the needs of the community that we serve.
- Employees receive ongoing trainings to work with children (24 hours training a year).
- We are fully insured.
Events that We Cover
You might consider Event Child Care for the following events:
- Weddings & Receptions
- Corporate Events, e.g. company picnics
- Holiday Parties
- Social Gatherings
For Event Child Care we include fun activities and bring some toys to keep children entertained. Some of the activities provided are as follows:
- Interactive Toys and Games: Interactive free play. It is structured, fun, and educational. We provide age appropriate toys and games that promote social and cognitive development.
- Arts and Crafts: During arts and crafts, children make keepsakes or gifts for the bride and groom.
- Music: We sing and dance to music. We may learn a few dance moves, play games such as freeze dance, musical chairs & free style.
- Story Time: Time to unwind.
- Creative Time: We provide puppets for children to create & act out their own play/song/poems.
- Picture/Video Making: Children record the puppetry done and edit their work.
- Reflection: If time permits, children watch a replay of the video/pictures they took and/or relax to music.
We also provide:
- Complete set up and take down of children’s play space.
- Games, toys, and books for children of all ages.
- Arts and crafts activities. Safety Systems, and Checks.
- Baby Necessities (pack n’ play, baby proofing items, diaper changing station).
- Bedding and popcorn for late nights.
Event Child Care Rates
Our rates for the first 2 hours are:
• $140 for 1-5 Children ($60/hour thereafter)
• $200 for 6-10 Children ($95/hour thereafter)
• $265 for 11-15 Children ($125/hour thereafter)
• $350 for 16-20 Children ($150/hour thereafter)
For groups larger than 20 please contact us or fill out this short form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We require a $100 deposit and $50 reservation fee for a Child Care
Event at the time the reservation is made.
Deposit and reservation fees are nonrefundable.
Final payment for the event will be invoiced 2 weeks prior to the